Aloe Vera can greatly complement any hair loss treatment and promotes hair growth
It is every human dream to have healthy and shiny hair. However, this is not always the case. Many people experience hair loss or hair damage. When people experience such problems, the first thing to click on their mind is how to counter the problem. Aloe vera gel for hair growth is certainly one of the least popular options.
Actually it is one of the best kept secrets.
Different options are available on how to reinstate lost or damaged hair.
However, one of the surest and natural ways to combat hair loss and damaged hair is the use of aloe Vera.
Aloe plant has been in use for thousands of years to treat various conditions. It contains essential minerals, carbohydrates vitamins, and proteins. These components are very necessary for a healthy scalp and attractive hair.
Health benefits of using Aloe Vera gel for hair growth
Restoration of dry and damaged hair
- Aloe is rich in nutrient and other essential compounds needed by the hair. Besides that, it is very effective in cleaning the scalp while modifying its pH.
- Hair dryness can be addressed by applying the gel. It penetrates hair strands, therefore, moisturizing them and creating a soothing effect to the skin.
- The abundance of proteins and lignin in aloe helps in strengthening hair strands thereby preventing breakages. The daily application ensures best results as the hair is guarded against extreme environmental conditions.
- The gel contains more than 20 amino acids, which are the primary building materials of hair strands.
- Dandruff is associated with people with dry scalps. On the other hand, scalp with dandruff is more prone to hair damage and hair loss than a healthy one.
- Applying Aloe helps in preventing skin from peeling off, thereby maintaining clean hair.
- The principle behind cleaning is the ability of aloe to prevent fungal growth (it has an antifungal capability). An acidic scalp usually encourages fungi development. Regular application of gel restricts their growth by creating an alkaline condition.
Management of oily hair
- Oily hair is very delicate and is prone to breakages. The hairs strands due to excessive oil, tend to attract more dirt particles such as dust, which, in turn, weakens hair, and it breaks off.
- By applying Aloe based products, they help in regulating oil secretion by sebaceous glands.
- The gel is known to reduce excessive hair oil without having severe effects on the hair and scalp. It also acts as a natural moisturizer, preventing drying of the scalp.
Treatment of hair loss
- Hair loss can be attributed to many factors; some of them are encountered daily. Various researches have been carried out to investigate whether Aloe Vera can be useful in treating this condition.
- Amazingly, investigation done by different universities has revealed that the gel is rich in proteolytic enzymes. These enzymes work by cleaning dead cells in the scalp. Removal of these cells enables the hair follicle to receive necessary nutrients hence triggering hair re-growth.
What are the options for aloe vera gel?
ArtNaturals Aloe Vera Gel
This is one of the most popular products on Amazon.com for its category and for a good reason. It contains very pure aloe gel and comes with a very reasonable price. The manufacturer is known for its organic products and natural solutions.
The main benefits for this are the aloe’s properties of skin regeneration and scar healing. This gel will stimulate the body cells where you apply it, which we like it to be on the scalp and hair.
The good thing about this organic product, is that you can use it as many times as you like, every day. This way you can make sure to receive the benefits of aloe vera gel for hair growth as quickly as possible.
What can you expect from this aloe gel?
· Deep conditioning of your hair with hair growth capabilities
· Exfoliates the hair follicles to provide a soothing sensation
· Provides remedies for itchy scalp
· Completely cure dry skin and dry scalp that comes with hair loss
· Promotes hair growth by providing nutrients at the hair follicles level
· Helps reduce the redness and sensitivity in scalp skin
· Clear your scalp from bumps and serum buildup
· Can also be used in other parts of your body like face, hands, feets and legs
· Great option as an after shaving gel by applying for razor bumps
This product is very easy to use. Just need to apply liberally to the area you want to nourish and improve. The consistency is very thin, which makes it easier to apply the product and contact the scalp without your hair getting in the way.
You can also mix this gel with other shampoo you already use. Just squeeze a few drops and mix with your everyday hair washer. This will improve the look of your hair without much added work.
One thing we like about this product is the absence of many chemicals and a simple ingredient list. Here they are:
· Aloe Barbadensis
· Citric acid
· Ascorbic acid
· Potassiaum sorbate
These ingredients can be resumed as this: pure aloe vera gel and ingredients to make sure the product comes to you fresh and stay like that at home for coming months. No strong chemicals and weird stuff. No miracle or unknown herbs and sulfates. This is the real deal.
In Tophairloss.com we only recommend hair loss products that are safe and harmless for your hair. But even with this, there are people that are more sensitive than others and will react poorly from the same product.
For example, with nizoral shampoo, some people have reported dry skin in scalp and face. This can be eliminated with the use of aloe vera gel. It moisturizes the skin and leave it fresh and clean.
This is definitively good news for people looking to receive the benefits of hair loss shampoos, like DHT blocking properties and hair follicles stimulation.
From the above benefits, Aloe can be considered as a solid option for hair growth. Everybody regardless of his or her skin types can use it. It doesn’t have the side effects of chemicals ingredients while on the other hand, skin benefits from lots of nutrients.