Nizoral shampoo hair loss is the best solution for any scalp condition related to hair loss
Nizoral shampoo hair loss is one of the products that we have most talked about here at Tophairloss.com. The reason is very simple, it works. It works for hair loss and providing great scalp health.
It has been the shampoo that I’ve used the most and the one I recommend. You can see our previous articles here and start gaining the knowledge about this great product.
The greatest thing about nizoral is the presence of ketoconazole, the most common component for blocking the effect of DHT hormone.
In this article we would like to point out some information still missing in the above articles, so everyone thinking about using nizoral hair loss treatment, can benefit from this knowledge.
What are the main benefits of using Nizoral hair loss?
· Eliminates dandruff from the first use. No more flakes after this. #1 recommended product for this scalp condition.
· Relieve scalp itchiness, dryness, sore, redness and inflammation.
· Provide good support for hair loss treatments.
· Excellent shampoo for hair loss prevention that should last at least a couple of months.
For which conditions is recommended the use of nizoral shampoo hair loss solution?
· Control flaking, scaling, itching. Conditions all associated with dandruff. Very common with hair loss .
· Prevention of the growth of scalp fungus.
· Not FDA approved: Control DHT levels in the scalp area.
Reasons not to use Nizoral shampoo
· If you present or are aware of any allergy to any of the product’s ingredients.
· If you are suffering from extreme skin conditions you should first consult with your doctor.
· After prolonged use if you don’t see any results or improvement in your hair.
What you should know before using Nizoral A-D shampoo:
As with everything, some medical conditions could couple with the use of nizoral and cause unwanted results. Consult with your doctor if you are in one of these groups:
· Pregnant women, if you are planning to become a mom or if you are feeding your child with breast milk.
· If you currently take or are under any other treatment, it is good practice to check this before continuous use.
· If you have allergies or negative reactions to medicines or other substances.
· If you have liver problems or any blood disease.
Because there is little interaction between your blood and nizoral hair loss, it is very rare to have any kind of these problems.
List of ingredients present in nizoral shampoo, besides the active one Ketoconazole 1%:
· coconut fatty acid diethanolamide,
· disodium monolauryl ether sulfosuccinate,
· F.D.&C. Red No. 40,
· hydrochloric acid,
· laurdimonium hydrolyzed animal collagen,
· macrogol 120 methyl glucose dioleate,
· perfume bouquet,
· sodium chloride,
· sodium hydroxide,
· sodium lauryl ether sulfate,
· and purified water
It comes to our attention the use of sulfate, which is largely known to be a harmful chemical. Hopefully they can recreate the formula and take this out.
There are other hair loss shampoos that do not contain sulfates, and you can find the list here.
Which are the most common side effects of Nizoral?
These side effects are very rare, but they can occur and you should be aware of them:
· Itching, stinging, burning or irritation not present before the use of nizoral shampoo
· Acne for the cream version
· Hair loss and irritation (very rare)
· Dryness or oiliness of the hair and scalp
· Mild dryness of the skin
· Hair discoloration
The important thing is to remain vigilant if any of these should happen. I’ve been using this shampoo for more than 5 years and have never encountered any side effect.
How to use and apply
· Wet your hair and scalp before applying. Use as much water as needed.
· Squeeze the bottle of shampoo and let the product fall on your hand until you have enough amount of it to wash your hair.
· Apply it into your scalp and hair, producing enough lather and foam.
· I suggest you massage your scalp for a few minutes.
· Without rinsing the product, leave it on your hair for 3 to 5 minutes. This will assure that the product is absorbed by your scalp skin.
· Rinse hair with warm water.
· Avoid contact with your eyes or any wound or cut.
· Dry your hair gently with a towel or air blower.