Only go with the best shampoo for alopecia: Nizoral Shampoo A-D
As you may know, alopecia is a condition that affects more than half of men by age 50, so it is a very common topic. You know you are suffering from it when you start to lose hair and see it is getting thinner or patchy. Getting the right shampoo for alopecia should be one of the most important tasks whenever you see these symptoms.
There are a number of different types of alopecia, so people could misdiagnose their case. The important thing is that you are losing your hair. You probably could also be affected in other areas like the eyebrows and beard area. This is why getting the correct treatment or the right shampoo for hair loss could make a world of difference when suffering from it.
As we mentioned earlier, there are different types of this condition, but the most common is androgenic alopecia. This comprehends around 95% of the cases, especially for men, whereas for women it is less frequent.
One thing to be aware, is that androgenic alopecia is caused by the effect of DHT, which is an androgen created from testosterone and resides in the prostate, testes and in our case most importantly, the hair follicles. A great shampoo for receding hairline will help you stop the DHT effect. What this does is to bind the androgen receptors in hair follicles, and is the first cause of miniaturization of the follicles, which then make it impossible for hair to grow as usual.
So after this introduction, it is clear of what should be the main goal for any shampoo in order to be the best for hair loss or alopecia.
- This product should be able to interact with DHT in the hair follicles and also help you fight the symptoms of hair loss.
- Another consideration is that there are cases where, hair shedding and hair thinning have been reported to be affected by dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. The good news is that any shampoo for hair loss can help you with this.
There have been numerous studies on this topic, including one where they found out that the use of ketoconazole shampoo decreased hair shedding by 17%, and stimulated new hair growing.
You should be aware that you should never expect to stop hair loss or grow new hair, only with the use of any shampoo. Hair loss or alopecia is a very complex condition, and only washing your hair with any shampoo won’t necessarily do the trick. With that said, you are losing so many benefits if you are not using nizoral shampoo for hair loss and to complete your current treatment.
This treatment should also include other drugs that directly impact the effect of DHT on your scalp. For this, Propecia or finasteride is the most popular and FDA approved option.
Why is Nizoral the best shampoo for hair loss?
- The main property that makes nizoral so great for hair loss, is that it contains some antifungal properties, which blocks and stop the processes that are making your hair loss possible.
- Ketoconazole (nizoral main ingredient) is known for mild to considerate androgen blocking properties. Hair thins in your scalp because of the hormone activity that is going on over there. Research has suggested that, there are some products that blocks or inhibit the effects of important hormones in the scalp or follicle level.
If you don’t do anything for your hair loss condition, hormone changes will start the inflammation process of the hair follicles, and then you will start getting follicle miniaturization, which then cause the hair to fall and not growing back in the same way.
I would also like to stress out the possibility that your hair loss could be caused entirely because of seborrheic dermatitis or dandruff going on in your scalp. When this is the case, your hair loss can be completely eradicated if treated with nizoral. This is because of nizoral antifungal properties, which kill all the fungus causing the conditions mentioned above.
It is crazy how many people that suffers so many years from dandruff, actually never cared to do some research for their condition, which can be easily treated is diagnosed correctly.
What is mentioned above, is sometimes the reason why there are some patients that suggest nizoral as your only treatment for alopecia. I would understand this, because that is what worked for them according to their condition.
It is also wise to correctly diagnosed your specific case, so you don’t lose time and save precious hair because you didn’t treat your real problem.
After stating this information so you are aware of what this shampoo is doing for you, I think we can go ahead and provide some reviews of actual real people who have been using nizoral shampoo. Remember that every head is different, and many people are not exactly trying to grow hair, so what has worked for them may not work for you. Even after saying this, nizoral shampoo provides some general benefits that will help anyone who should use it for any period of time.
Please also note that this shampoo is the only one I have been using from more than 4 or 5 years now. It has been the best experience and relief for many conditions related to hair loss.
With that said, these are some of the comments that people have sent after using nizoral:
· Improve dry and flaky scalp is the #1 reason that user have reported using nizoral.
· Itchy scalp is completely gone after few weeks of using the product.
· Users have reported over 80% of improvement on itching and flaking when using nizoral shampoo for alopecia.
· Much cleaner and less oily scalp.
· Some people even got results from applying nizoral directly to the face for some kind of dermatitis (there are also some creams that do this, so it is not a crazy idea).
· Doesn’t affect color treated hair, which certainly worries a lot of women or man of age.
· Reported baby hairs on the hairline that is growing after continuous use of nizoral.
· Increased the thickness and density of hair, increased vellus hairs, and helped growing very good looking thick hair.
· Dermatologist suggested this product for many scalp condition like dandruff, itchiness and inflammation.
· Helped blocks DHT and thinning hair solution.
· With two months of use, got great results for diffuse thinning.
· Reports that this works better than the 2% prescription strength solution.
· Effective anti-inflammatory for hair loss sufferers.
· Many people have being allowed to feel normal again by having hair that is not filled with dandruff.
These are only a handful of comments from users after correct treatment with nizoral shampoo.
The best thing about nizoral shampoo for alopecia, is the ability to complement with other treatments currently approved.
Remember that Propecia and Rogaine are current approved products for hair loss, and what those products does, would never intervene or blocks the effect of nizoral and vice versa.
This is why for many years, nizoral shampoo 1 percent has been known as an excellent hair loss solution. We recommend that you visit your doctor if you are suffering from any scalp condition, and if the topic doesn’t arrive, ask anyway about the benefits of using nizoral.
Some of the downside for this product (nothing is perfect) is that being a medicated product, is not as cheaper as other regular shampoos. Other users have reported that it comes in a very small bottle for the price.
For this I have to say that nizoral is not an everyday product. This is for some specific scalp conditions. Conditions that not everyone gets affected and will never stop without the use of medicated solutions.
For this reason, you don’t need to apply so much of the product, and also don’t need to use more than two or three times a week. After saying this, is very understandable that the little bottle would last for many months.
For the use that I personally do, my bottle of nizoral is lasting about 4 or 5 months. This is because of simply not using it when the scalp is healthy and perfectly normal. Whenever I get some itchy scalp and inflammation, I start using the product again.
Also when I started using minoxidil (rogaine), it did bother me in the first couple of months. This is because of the alcohol that delivers the main component.
Wrapping it up
As conclusion, I hope that now you have a good understanding of the reasons as of why nizoral shampoo is a great option for hair loss patients. It is what I am using for many years now, and I always recommend it to all my family and friends.
To a more comprehensive list of its benefits go to this page.